February 2, 2011

Television In India

I have completely stopped watching Television these days. During my childhood days, we used to watch Cricket and MTV/Channel V. Over time, I stopped watching music channels, and limited myself to Cricket only. However, after moving to HK, even the Cricket is gone from my life (as I have do not have the cricket channels here). So, in a nutshell, television is almost dead for me. 

The only use I have for it is as a large screen where I can connect my hard-disk and watch movies/serials. And guess its a decent enough use. 

Still waiting for Indian Channels to improve on the content and make some meaningful programs. I would really love to see something like FRIENDS or HIMYM in our Mumbai or Delhi settings. Guess we do have an audience for that. 

No comments: