January 13, 2011

Shock and After Effects

The year hasn't had a great start for me, but the good thing about hitting a low is that things can mostly go better from there. There are possibilities of life worsening, but with very little probability. So, as things stand, I'm hopeful about what the rest of 2011 has in store for me. I will more about the shock and my feelings when things settle down. 

Otherwise life is moving slowly now, and have watched the first 3 installment of the Harry Potter series. The movies are nice and grand, but a little lengthy with too many unnecessary diversions (at least this is what I think at this moment). May be, they all converge towards the end, or may be not. Hopefully shall be done with the other 3 as well by the end of this week. 

Another movie which I watched recently was 'Hyderabad Blues' - a movie which released some 15 years ago. It was one of the first 'different' movies, and gave instant recognition to its maker Nagesh Kukunoor. It was a nice movie, but with patchy acting. In fact, apart from the subject and the whole situation, I don't think it was a great movie. But again, it was 15 years ago, and a lot has changed since then. So may be I'm unable to go back in time enough to appreciate it. 

No comments: